Client records checking and correction software for accountants
Checking over client records is tedious and repetitive, looking for the kind of errors and issues that many years of accounting practise enables you to spot. Instead use time more effectively by getting our software to sift through every transaction and provide you with a list of the issues that need your attention automatically.
What is Checkmybooks?
Over 30 years of UK accounting experience has been incorporated into Checkmybooks.
The software looks for:
- inconsistent postings
- missing items from regular sequences
- capital v revenue misclassification
- balances that seem illogical.
Indentifying exceptional patterns in the data, the software is pointing you immediately towards the matters that may need your expert attention. It isn't doing your job for you, it's just allowing you to spend your time reviewing the numbers that are material.
You can then quickly post your adjustment journals, with the extended trial balance and working papers automatically updating. Queries you have noted can be easily shared with the client for speedy resolution.
Within hours rather than days you will have checked and corrected the client's accounting numbers and can simply pass the finalised trial balance over to your accounts publishing software. Job done.
Four simple steps
Step 1 Upload the client's year-end accounting data
Step 2 Review the results on the Checkmybooks dashboard and easily make corrections
Step 3 Use your notes to quickly resolve any remaining queries with the client
Step 4 Export the finalised numbers for publishing
Try it for free now >>
See what our customers think
Checkmybooks has done in 10 minutes what it would normally take me a few hours to do.
Phil McPhail, McPhail and Co
I've just posted my first adjustment and it really is very easy isn't it?
Pauline Benham, Account Right
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try
Xero Accounting Software for free.